Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Dating a developer

There are certainly some common traits that many developers have obtained through years of pounding away at the keyboard, and although I don't consider myself a true developer (yet), I also see these traits in myself. They include: an obsession about technology, very late nights of work, and cursing wildly at the monitor with the occasional urge to throw something that will shatter into a thousand pieces. These aren't particularly bad things in themselves (unless you start throwing expensive electronics around), but they can be tough to live with sometimes.

Women courageous enough to date developers may not realize how common these attributes are, and there are a few things that these women should know. The original post is no longer functional, so I've linked to the google cache.

I personally found a lot of truth in that post, although I can't see myself purchasing hordes of geeky t-shirts that few people could ever understand. Nor can I ever imagine #2 being true... I mean, when was the last time you saw a processor with boobs, ass, and personality to boot? ;)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's dangerous to mix sex and computers. If you're not careful, you'll end up with a fetish for girls wearing clothing made out of old CPUs woven together or something.

4:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm dating a developer. he's hott. the hottest one in the Com Sci prog at Ryerson 2004-2009

11:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home